Welcome to Service Tracker!
Service Tracker is a service request and tracking system. Its a convenient way for residents to connect with the Town of Fort Macleod. Use Service Tracker to:
- Report a problem
- Request a service
- Ask for information
For emergencies please call 911.
Web Self Service
- Service Tracker provides residents 224/7 access to submit a request.
- Simply fill out a service request form and submit. Your service request is directed to the right area, the first time.
- More services will continue to be added to Service Tracker.
Track It - with your ID number
- Stay up to date on the status of your service request by using the tracking ID number.
- For all services featured on Service Tracker, you will receive a tracking ID number when you submit a service request online. You can use this number to check the status of your inquiry or request by calling 403-553-4425.
Enhanced Customer Service
Service Tracker helps the Town:
- Streamline and avoid duplication in handling requests.
- Direct requests to the right area.
- Save time and effort through a single point of entry for requests.
- Gain efficiencies through the system’s self-service, work assignment and reporting capabilities.
- Provide visibility on our service commitment and expected completion times.
- Gather data for better operational planning and resource allocation.
- Support performance measurement in support of accountability, productivity and efficiency goals
Ultimately, the new system is designed to enhance the experience a resident has when connecting with the Town for service and information.
Please fill out the form below to submit your service request or inquiry.
- Physical address, in this case, refers specifically to the location of the request. If the request location is physically at a municipal address site please submit the address, if not a short description or road name is adequate. The map and location pin will auto adjust to an address if selected from a match that appears in the menu as you type, if not drag the pin as close as you can to the request site.
- Select a Category type from the drop-down menu that best matches your request. The drop-down list reflects our current list of departments. The Request Type drop-down menu will auto adjust to represent the services that are offered within the selected department. Please select an accurate service from the Request Type menu.
- If you are unable to find an accurate Category please select Other Services and Other as a Service Type and we will reassign the request internally based on your description.
- Please provide a detailed description and include as much information as possible to assist staff with your request. Additional location information is valuable and can be included in the Request Details.