- This event has passed.
Homestead Show & Market
May 24, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$2.00
Southern Alberta’s 4th annual agricultural homesteading show and small livestock market will feature vendors selling and promoting Homesteading Products (Friday and Saturday) including:
• Western farm and ranch home décor and furnishings
• Livestock equipment and health products
• Tack and equine supplies,
• Local artisan and home-grown/home-made products
• Baked goods and other food items
• Vintage and barnwood re-purposed furniture, and Much
(Accepting vendors until May 10th, 2019)
The Livestock Market: Come and chat with the breeders and producers; learn the lineage of the livestock; and buy with confidence, unlike stressful “Buyer Beware” auctions! Vendors will have for sale Heritage Breeds of:
• Chickens, Waterfowl, Peafowl, Guinea Fowl, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Rabbits, Pheasants; PLUS Hatching eggs, various supplies, and coops!
This two day event will feature Various Mini-Workshops and Demonstrations FREE with admission, Last year’s (2018 line-up included:
• Bee-keeping, Coldsteading, Permaculture, Multi-species grazing, LGDs, Standardbred Poultry, Dog Agility, Sheep Herding, Bluebirds, Heritage Breed Profiles, etc.
There will be a “Field-to-Glass” Beer Gardens! again. The fully-licenced “Bucking Horse Saloon” will be selling featured local products for customers to enjoy!
ALL AT MIDNIGHT STADIUM, IN FORT MACLEOD
Organized by Dunroamin Hollow (Lee and Christina Moltzahn), Tim Romanow, and Fort Macleod and District Ag. Society
WHERE: Midnight Stadium – Fort Macleod, AB (50 Barracks Trail)
• Just East of the Highway 2/3 junction!
Friday, May 254h: 2 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, May 25th: 9 am – 4 pm
ADMISSION: Family = $5.00; Single = $2.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lee Moltzahn – (403)892-4929; [email protected]